Two pairs of eyes and ears can be beneficial when facilitating interactive learning experiences and essential with groups over 20. Once we have the core skills under our belt (Walk the Talk), we can apply them to sharing the space with a co-leader.
- Advantages and benefits of co-leading
- Pre-program preparation
- Being totally present with each other and the room
- Accessing the resource of differences
- The dance of give and take (sharing the focus)
- Making each other look good
*2 day version includes video feedback of co-leaders facilitating the group